09 september 2013

Typical School Day - Eric

Typical School Day - Eric (Thursday)

At 7:00 am. I wake up and put my clothes on.
At 7:10 am. I eat breakfast.
Around 7:35 am. I'm done eating breakfast.
After breakfast I brush my teeths.
After brushing my teeths I do some unnecessary stuff.
At 8:00 am. I go to school. And play on my iPad before school starts.
8:20 am. The first lesson starts. We usually have math. Then after half the time we switch to something other.
9:40 am. The lesson ends. And we have a 20 minutes break.
10:00 am. The lesson begins. We usually have Geographic.
11:30 am. We have lunchbreak.
12:10 pm. The break is over and we have lesson. We have Gymnastic.
1:10 pm. Gymnastic is over and we have a small break.
1:30 pm. The break is over and we have lesson. We have English.
2:20 pm. School ends!


3 kommentarer:

  1. I must say I am curious about what you do when you do unnecessary stuff. But I guess most of us do. I always end up being late in the morning. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Eric

    I like your blog you do a lot of stuff in the moring same with me.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Kia ora
    My name is Riley
    I liked how you unnecessary
    http://rileysrandomblog.blogspot.co.nz/
    Are school starts at 9:00 till 3:00

    SvaraRadera