18 november 2013

Our local environment - Elin

I have chosen to write about my favorite place in the world, which is my home.

Open the door, and you will probably see a lot of shoes on the carpet and jackets hanging on gallows. And if you look to the right you'll see my room and my sisters room to the left. Take 5 steps and look to the left. You'll se the toilet. Take 4 more steps and look straight forward. You'll my living room. To the right, we have an untuned piano. Look obliquely right. That's where we have placed our couch turned to the left. Opposite the couch we have our TV. And that's about it for the living room. Take 1 step back and look to the right. You'll se the stairs. Walk down the stairs and look to the left. That's our "teenage room". It has a dark blue couch, a computer and a smaller TV. If you look straight forward (from the end of the stairs), you'll se our second toilet. Take 5 steps to the right, and you're in our kitchen. We have a 6-person table, a sink with a lot of boxes and cabinets under it, and a stove with an oven underneath it. Imagine the stove in front of you, looking to the left. You'll se our laundry room. And if you look to the right, you'll see our backyard. If you look behind you, you'll see my third sisters room.

Well,  that's my entire house. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Hello Elin My name is Ella and your post is Quite cool and interesting.
    HEAPS of detail!
    Do You or your family members play the piano?
    Heres a link to my local environment:http://ellarwsawesomeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/our-local-environment.html

    SvaraRadera